Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Sean and Megan say "I do!"

Hello hello hello, and welcome to another beautiful couple!  This is a wedding I shot with R.L. Heller Photography.  She needed some last-minute help, and I was glad to be of service!


This great couple has been together for two years, and they are so in love, it's magical!  Seeing them together, you would think that they had not seen each other for years.  Sweet like sugar.


We had really beautiful weather, and an awesome day, despite the Occupy Lancaster crowd!  Sean and Megan were so easy-going, and really let us take our time to get the awesome shots we made!  They did not care what we did with them.  They just wanted the shots as much as we did.  So wonderful!


I hope you enjoy these shots as much as I did making them!  :)






This was interesting.  We had to have two of the bridesmaids put a broom through the hanger in order to get this shot!  Good times!











This was the Occupy Lancaster crowd!  







Final prayers before saying, "I do!"


Very ornate, beautiful church.










 Lancaster is such a beautiful place to walk around and just shoot in!




















I love their faces cutting the cake here!  Like giddy children!







No comments:

Post a Comment