Friday, November 11, 2011

Just Hangin' Around Town

Thank you all for dropping by today!  I hope this post finds you well.  Please, please, close your eyes, count to ten, hold your breath, DON'T PEAK, say a prayer, and GET THAT DRUMROLL GOIN'!!!! 

I am honored to present to you....The lovely Kara!  Kara and I had a great time shooting her senior portraits, and I'm so ovelry excited to show them off!  We had an awesome, laid back time.  We walked around town, hitting up as many different places as we could.  Then, we were able to do some shooting in a recording studio!  So exciting!!  We had a blast coming up with ideas together, and then pulling them off.  The weather was beautiful, and we had just enough time to make everything happen!

I hope you enjoy these as much as we did making them! 


You know this chick is not someone you want to mess with!   (lol)













Quelle bonne artiste!!  (What a good artist!!)












I love the wind we had that day!  Went great with her beautiful hair!



















Loved the studio!  This is one of my favorite shots from the day!









Oh goodness......maybe she's a model.








No comments:

Post a Comment