Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Michael and Jackie Get Hitched!

Hello all, and thanks for comin' on back here!  It's been too long since I have posted anything, so I figured I would come back with a couple weddings!  First, the wedding of Michael and Jackie!


I really liked this wedding, especially the fact that the groom is a tattoo artist with his own business!  Since I was the second shooter, I did not have a chance to negotiate directly with the couple.  Had I done that, I would have gotten myself a nice tattoo!  lol


This was a really sweet couple, each with their own child, and one child together.  Talking to their sons, they were both very excited because they felt like they were becoming a real family!  So sweet!  Everyone talked about how great of a dad the groom was, and how loving of a mother the bride was!  It was really nice to see two involved parents.


The wedding was awesome, and the food was great.  I really enjoyed this couple, and I hope you enjoy the "Forever Memories" I captured along the way!  Again, thanks for looking!












 I absolutely adore the color of her hair!!














No comments:

Post a Comment