Friday, September 16, 2011

To Start Something New

As the title suggests, this is the start of something new.  I am excited, nervous, eager, cautious, and, and, and...I don't even know!  Because of a blog?  Perish the thought!

I am heading into the unknown by starting my photography business, and everything seems brand new to me!  Some things that are so simple and obvious are still so elusive, and they are hiding, waiting for me to work through the mess to be found.

If anyone has taken on a new project or endeavor, you know exactly what I mean.  It's a learning process, and you can only learn if you decide to walk it out. 

I always had dreams of owning my own business when I was a kid.  I never thought that it would be possible, and even now, I'm not so sure.  I'm starting this thing on a wing and a prayer, and I'm excited to see where it goes.  Maybe my business will be successful, but who knows?  What I do know is that I will give it my best shot and see where it leads me.

And I know that in my next blog post, I'll have a picture and a story to share!  lol

Here's to new endeavors, new adventures, new challenges, and new friends!  God bless you!

Rolling In Excitement,
Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment