Monday, September 26, 2011

Let's Get This Party Started!

Hello, and thank you for checking in today!  I hope this post finds you well.  Today, I'm talking about a surprise 50th birthday party I had the pleasure of documenting. 

The couple was so kind and inviting, it almost felt like I wasn't working at all!  lol.  Cherina, the wife, threw this surprise party for her husband, Bernie.  I personally love surprises.  I love seeing the reactions of the surprised!  First they are shocked, then they realize how loved they are by their family and friends.  There aren't too many things better than that experience.

I enjoy seeing people coming together to honor someone they hold so dear.  To hear everyone speak about the impact this man had on their lives makes me hope and pray that one day, when I'm 50, people can say the same about me!  So without further adieu, here are some shots from this fun night!  Hope you enjoy them!

This is the guest of honor himself first coming in and realizing, "Hey!  This is for me?  Sweet!"





This boy idolizes Michael Jackson, and he's got the dance moves to prove it!










Bernie and his wife were sitting while some people said some awesome things about him!




 I love me some silhouettes!







At one point, the DJ turned all the lights off, and they had some crazy lights going all over the place and gave people flashlights and blinking things!





No comments:

Post a Comment