Thursday, April 19, 2012

Just A Taste...(Second Sneak Peak)

Hello, and thank you again for coming by!  I am really excited to share these few photos from the second day of shooting Josh and Calvin.  They look great, and I was able to shoot in two locations that I have been dreaming.......or longing.......or.....whatever, I've really wanted to shoot in these two places! 

These guys are a couple of great brothers, and really fun to work with.  They did just about whatever I wanted.......and some things I didn't ask for!  But it's all good.  During this shoot, I ended up hurting myself pretty good.  During one shot, I stood on a sand pit, it caved in, and when I fell, I cut my leg on a pile of wood next to me.  Ouch!  And they only laughed after they saw I was ok!  I think??  Oh well.

I hope you enjoy these shots as much as did making them happen!  Happy looking and happy shooting!


Just for fun.  I don't think he expected me to post this one!

Like a boss.
And this is the shot I hurt myself on! Most dangerous shot to date.  Absolutely worth it!










Can you feel the love?

What great bros!

No comments:

Post a Comment