Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Pain In The Neck

Hey there, and thanks again for stopping by!    I have been incognito for a while again, and I need to explain myself.

About 6 weeks ago now, I somehow pulled a muscle in my back at the gym.  When it happened, it didn't hurt, and didn't feel like a big deal.  However, the next day, I was in so much pain in my neck.  Within that week, the pain had migrated to my right arm.  It so excruciating!  I could not move my neck, and for 3 weeks, the pain in my right arm woke me up 3-4 times every night.  It was terrible.  I was unfortunately in no condition to do anything, least of all editing and blogging.  Very sad!

Even now, 6 weeks into this injury, I am still in some pain.  I can move my neck, and the pain in my arm doesn't wake me up at night.  However, the pain is still there.  I'm praying this thing goes away soon!

I have used lots and lots of Ibuprofen, as well as some kind of pain cream, and icy hot patches, and some neck warm thing that you put in the microwave.  The heat from that made my neck better when it was warm.

As I am getting back in the swing of things, I have a Bar Mitzvah to post within the next 2 days. 

I hope everyone else is doing well, and I'm glad you took the time to read this! 

Happy shooting!

No comments:

Post a Comment